First of all, a (usual) word of warning: PLEASE BE CAREFUL AND ONLY PLAY WITH THESE MENUS IF YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING! If you do not know what you do there, it’s quite possible to get unwanted effects and in worst case you might even destroy the panel/circuit boards or just lock yourself out of the device^^.
But after that, there are 2 menu’s which you can use. Let’s begin with the more interesting of them, the so-called “hotel menu”. Why more interesting? Well, most settings I can imagine that are useful to you are to be found in this one. To access it press and hold the button “-/V” and while holding it press in a fast sequence the “AV” button or “TV/AV” button (depending on your remote).
Then a new menu opens, and there you find the settings. Here are some hints on what settings save and which put your device in the danger of becoming unusable unless a service tech undo those:
- “Initial INPUT”: Let you select which input gets selected on startup (like HDMI1/2/3,TV,etc)
- “Inital VOL level”: The sound volume at startup
- “Maximum VOL level”: how loud can you make them at most, nice to keep the kids from overdoing it^^
- “Inital POS”: let you select the TV channel that he selects at startup
- “Remote lock”: deactivates the remote control
- “button lock”: deactivates the buttons on the TV itself
And for those who know what they’re doing and who really want into the so-called “service menu”, you can use it via pressing and holding “-/V” on the tv and at the same time repeated pressing “0″ on the remote. Navigation gets done by the colored buttons on the remote. But I can’t really give any information on that menu, since I don’t have the knowledge, just came along those information at some page.
And a last warning, I don’t take any responsiblity for those information to be correct and/or flawless since those are inofficial and so can be wrong. It is up to you if you want to make use of them or not, and the later results are also your responsibility.